>FRIENDS<
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where a game isn't just a game, but a community of people with whom you play.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Organizacija klan meceva i timovi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko
Officer
Officer
Niko

Organizacija klan meceva i timovi Empty
PostSubject: Organizacija klan meceva i timovi   Organizacija klan meceva i timovi EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Ovde se mozete prijaviti za 2 tim za klan meceve..U slucaju vise prijavljenih (vise od 8 ) napravicemo i 3 tim za klan meceve..
1 tim je sastavljen od igraca koji su igrali na Wogl turniru i Lt-a ali neznaci da je stalan,igraci koji nemogu da odgovore na sve zahteve i uslove 1 tima bice prebaceni u 2 tim,a najbolji iz 2 tima bice prebaceni u 1 tim.
Timovi se ne mogu menjati po zelji,vec kao takvi igrace zajedno,praviti taktike i organizovati se po svom nahodjenju..
Posle svakog meca mozete ovde na ovom tread-u postovati Print Screen iz tog meca i ujedno i vase rezultate..
Naredni turnir bice vrlo brzo tako,da ako zelite da ucestvujete morate se prvo kvalifikovati (jedno i vezbati) kroz klan meceve,da ne bi bilo nesporazuma kao kada smo igrali Wogl (gde me je 20 njih pitalo da igra)..
O daljim informacijama bicete obavesteni ovde na ovom tread-u..
Srecno Smile
Back to top Go down
Igvarr
Igvarr

PostSubject: Re: Organizacija klan meceva i timovi   Organizacija klan meceva i timovi EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Here you can apply for the clan matches 2nd team. In case there's more than 8 applicants, we'll make a 3rd team... The 1st team is consisted of players who played on the WOGL tournament and the LTs but it doesn't mean that it is permanent - players which can't answer all the demands and conditions of the 1st team will be transfered to 2nd team.
Teams cannot change by their own desires and will play together, make tactics and organize on their own. After each match you can post your screenshots and scores here.
Next tournament will be very soon, so if you want to participate you have to qualify first (and practice) through clan matches - so there wouldn't be misunderstandings like when we played on WOGL (20 of players asked me to play)...
Additional information will be posted here.
Good luck! Surprised

Nikola1982
Back to top Go down
Brewst
Officer
Officer
Brewst

PostSubject: Re: Organizacija klan meceva i timovi   Organizacija klan meceva i timovi EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:47 pm

I'm up for the first team, depends which server, which time, or whatever. I'm ready to be a sub, because I think permanent would be to much because I'm gone on weekends and I work alot during the week. Hit me up witht he info once it's all organized.
Back to top Go down
https://crossfirefriends.canadaboard.net
Niko
Officer
Officer
Niko

PostSubject: Re: Organizacija klan meceva i timovi   Organizacija klan meceva i timovi EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

Brewst wrote:
I'm up for the first team, depends which server, which time, or whatever. I'm ready to be a sub, because I think permanent would be to much because I'm gone on weekends and I work alot during the week. Hit me up witht he info once it's all organized.

[b] Servers bouth (UK and US clan server)...We gona play in difrent formation (for each map)..So,there is no subs..
Back to top Go down
Igvarr
Igvarr

PostSubject: Re: Organizacija klan meceva i timovi   Organizacija klan meceva i timovi EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:10 pm

This seems to be a failed subject/topic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organizacija klan meceva i timovi   Organizacija klan meceva i timovi Empty

Back to top Go down

Organizacija klan meceva i timovi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
>FRIENDS< :: Visitors :: Information on clan-
Jump to: